“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Monday, October 17, 2011

Venting Session

I think I am done working for All-city. I kept saying last year that this year will be my last year. I thought it would be different because we have a new executive director. I just don't know... I don't like it; however, it is my only outlet except for Sierra to practice my graphic design - and All-city pays more than Sierra. It's just a whole lot easier to work with my husband and Bob than it is to work for Rob and Alan. I just don't like it anymore. I don't know what to do though because it would take away possible income I can earn.

I really don't like my job. Maybe its just because I am lazy and want to do other things than work in my life - like sew, or clean and organize my house, and teach my kids. Unfortunately I can't earn an income from those things. I am so tired of money. Why can't we just use a barter system? Forget about money and enjoy life?

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about the money issue. =( Maybe you could look for a job doing contract graphic design stuff? Then you could do something every once in a while when you want to but you wouldn't necessarily have to work with the same people each time? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete