“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Spring Cleaning...?

...In the Fall. Now that I am done with school, I have some time on my hands. Its not much between homeschooling, regular housework, being a chauffeur, and working as a graphic designer, but its something, and I am using this time for organizing and purging our house. The biggest task that we are working on right now is the Office. We are turning it into a closet/music room. We have gone through and thrown away trash, organized the stuff into boxes and now we need to finish that step, put the desk on craigslist, and start looking for a filing system or bookshelf so we can take the stuff in the boxes out and file them. I think most of my stuff can just stay in the garage, but Brian has music that he wants to file.
Anyway, it feels so good to purge! We have donated a lot of stuff. The next place - once the office is done - is the garage. Those are the projects for Brian and me to do together. He and I work on them for about an hour on the free nights that we have. Eventually we will get them done. I on the other hand have projects of my own. I am in the process of organizing our school stuff - including our desk. It is taking a while because I am analyzing how we use everything and trying to find the right spot for each object so it actually gets put back.

No comments:

Post a Comment