“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bones


I am hooked. When I was visiting I saw my dad watching a show. I asked what he was watching and he said "Bones." Later, my mom had said, "yeah, dad watches bones, but uck, I don't like watching it." My thought was maybe because of the bad language or immorality. So I put it aside.

The other night while we were watching football the commercial for the next episode kept coming on. I thought it looked funny and noticed the series was on Netflix. I have watched probably the first 8-10 episodes since Sunday. It has been funny and pleasantly mostly clean - especially compared to other shows. I just hope it stays that way.

A couple of the reasons why I am probably hooked is that Agent Booth is Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a show I watched when I was in high school with my sister-in-law Erin and I thought he was so cute! Also, Brennan looks a lot like my friend Holly. It is a lot of fun. A crime scene but something that doesn't give my nightmares or makes it so I can't sleep like Criminal Minds does. I will say that there are some times that I can't stomach and so I have to look away. I think that is the reason why my mom didn't like it - which surprises me because she loves the movie The Mummy, but I think it can be over the top.

1 comment: