“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our K12 stuff came today!


... and yesterday. Most of Quianna's stuff came yesterday and the rest along with Elijah's stuff came today. So both yesterday and today our living room has been consumed with school materials. Finally! Today we did our first history lesson and Quianna did her first literature and language lessons. I have been waiting so long to get going on this. We are now going full scale of home school. Finally! I am going to be saying that a lot. Tomorrow Elijah will start grammar, literature, and we will begin Art... Finally! The picture above is just Elijah's stuff... so imagine this TIMES TWO!

Another big plus to this is I won't be needed to print so many worksheets... Finally! Our printer (and the toner and paper pile) will finally get a rest.



This is a picture of the kids putting together a Food Web of animals for science. Elijah has a piece of yarn and is going to lay it down to connect two pictures of animals. It has been fun doing home school, but today I am feeling exhausted. I can't wait until the kids know the drill and I won't have to be explaining so much to them. Then I might not be so exhausted at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment