“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Week of School



Second day of School Picture! We have an unusual school around here :-) We were practicing football outside for our P.E. and our neighbor asked us if the kids wanted to run through their sprinklers.

Today during grammar we went over nouns. Elijah didn't understand the word singular so I started talking about being single - only one of them. He said, "Oh, like when you don't have a girlfriend." I said, "Sure."

First on the list was box. I asked him how do you get more than one box. He said, "You get another box and then it's not single anymore and they kiss. Then you get lots of little boxes!"

It was pretty funny. The joys of homeschooling :-)

I got a phone call from the teacher I am working with and she is registering me for K12 and I will be getting my materials soon! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment