“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Woohoo!

I swept and scrubbed the kitchen floor! It feels so good! I am going to try and get the house clean one room at a time before we go to the Tri-Cities this weekend. I really want this weekend to be a time off - I need this weekend to be a vacation and be able to come back restful...

Today I got my All-city work done before 1:00 - that felt weird. Normally it's 8:30pm until I get it done and that's only because I don't like making phone calls to people I don't know after that time. Anyway, I took advantage of not needing to do anything pressing and prepared homeschool for the rest of the week. Hopefully I can spend some time tonight/tomorrow and plan next week so when I come home on Sunday, I won't have much to do to prepare for the week. Who knows?! Maybe I'll be able to come home on Sunday and watch football with my husband! I was so looking forward to this season with out having to do homework for school - now I am just doing homework for homeschool. Oh well, it seems like the games that I have (kind of) watched while cleaning/working have had tons of penalties and have been slow moving. I so wish Peyton Manning was in... Peyton - this was suppose to by my year to enjoy football!

Sorry, I will move away from lamententing. Anyway, hopefully I can get the house clean, homeschool ready, and maybe even cook dinner to have it in the fridge! Maybe...



I am making grape juice tonight... its fun to watch it come down the tube. Elijah helped me separate the grapes before bed, so when it was time to open the tube up and let the juice come down I got him out of bed to see it. He was excited - but then he asked if I could get him when it comes down again. Give them an inch and they want a foot ;-)

Well, I better go. I need to research deals for carry-on luggage for our Disneyland trip and finish the kids grading system.

No comments:

Post a Comment