“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Monday, November 28, 2011

Does it never stop?

I have been on my computer from 7:00 this morning working... I took two 5 minute breaks to make the kids breakfast and lunch. I just got an email telling me that I just sent out a press release with the wrong stuff on it... just one more thing... I was just going to go take a shower too!

I don't care what it takes but I am going to get everything done so I can enjoy my break next week - because I am going to need it. I am going away next Tuesday morning and Monday night I am going to set up an automatic response saying "Sorry I can not read your email right at this exact second, but I am at the Happiest Place on Earth right now and would appreciate not being bothered by your work."

Ok, so it won't be that rude, but I am getting tired. I know I said that I wanted to be a stay at home mom that can work from home, but lately it feels like all I have been doing is work and not being a mom or housewife - and the state of the house can prove that.

Ok, enough for that rant - I just had to get it out. 8 more days... 8 more days...

later edit... a shower and feelgood music makes everything better... now that work stuff is done, I can get to what I had planned for today - planning the next month of homeschooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment