“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

October!

Wow! It really is October! This week started the cold weather here in Spokane!
At the end of September my back started giving me problems and I had to put a hold on my training for the 5K. A week and a half ago I started seeing a chiropractor and it has been helping a lot. I have been able to start back up but now i'm backtracking because I took so long off that I have to start again but try and build up quickly in time for the Thanksgiving run. Brian on the other hand has been training and doing really well.
Last month we decorated our master bedroom and I love it! It's so wonderful to have a nice place to retreat. A place that is *ours*.
Elijah has done Cross Country with the school. He made 21st place. He was first from his school in his grade.
Quianna is playing violin again this year. She sounds great- a more mature tone than last year.
Brian and I went to That's Italian on Saturday. It was a fun date night. We also watched Iron Man 2 the night before. That was also a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment