“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Green Bluff ...

...and lots of pictures that are long over due
first we have Brian's Birthday
I don't like German Chocolate Frosting (the coconut) so Brian told me to do half and half.... Look at all those candles!

Elijah's first day of 3rd Grade

Our Colts Cookies
 Next is Elijah's Cross Country Race
Last minute advice from Dad.
There he goes!


 Spider and Ghost Cookies



For the last few years Barb and Dan have come up and we all head to Green Bluff. We always end up in the same spot, Knapps Family Farm. They have tons of pumpkin patches to sort through, a hay maze, goats and ponies to pet, AND a  pumpkin cannon! It's lots of fun!












Time to Carve!








ok... I think that's enough pictures... for now... I can't find the finished products of the pumpkins so I will post them tomorrow when I can take a picture in the daylight.

Here they are!

Quianna's

Brian's and Mine

Elijah's
I feel bad that I can't find the original picture because now that it's been a week the dragon's head is kinda off.

No comments:

Post a Comment