“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful for...

The past week and a half I have seen friends post what they are thankful for each day. Each time I see it, I wonder, "Could I make it through the month of November?" So I thought I would back track a little and start for November 1 and then keep posting what I am thankful for. Basically I'm going to write a gratitude journal here on my blog. You are welcome to read it, or ignore it, it doesn't matter because I'm just trying to get it down for prosperity.

Nov 1 - I am thankful for the fun times I get to have with my husband. We had a wonderful date that night.

Nov 2 - I am thankful for my husband that works so hard for us - even when it means leaving early in the morning and coming home late at night.

Nov 3 - I am thankful for my family who I spent all day with being lazy, eating good food, watching movies, and playing games.

Nov 4 - I am thankful for Day light Savings time, which helped me have some extra sleep and extra time to get ready for church today.

Nov 5 - I am grateful for my pump that allows me to make small or big changes to my diabetes, especially with my insulin needs changing so much in my third tri-mester.

Nov 6 - I am thankful for the right to vote AND for good people to get together with for a fun, light hearted election party.

Nov 7 - I am thankful for such great Young Women leaders in our ward who help guide and lead my daughter in a fun way. They had a Personal Progress Pageant tonight, with special guest starts - The Young Men who did a music video "That's What Makes You Beautiful!" It was a blast!

Nov 8 - I am thankful for Dave Ramsey in pushing us to set up a defense plan and get insurance for us. Brian had two exams/interviews for Life Insurance and Disability insurance. I was also reminded on how we increased our auto coverage just in time for our accident.

Nov 9 - I am thankful for my Dad and his knowledge in cars and the service he did the day before to go look at a van and proxy buy it for us.

Nov 10 - I am thankful for Jamie and Glen Gilson for 1) being such great neighbors, 2) wonderful friends, and 3) letting us borrow their second car so I can get to all the appointments I need to during the day while we have been without the Prius.

Nov 11 - I am thankful for the soldiers who fight and fought to protect our rights and liberties, and help others gain the same benefits that we have.

Nov 12 - I am thankful for laughter and how it helps change moments and relationships.

Wow, that wasn't hard at all. I don't think it will be too hard to get through the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment