“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Monday, July 30, 2012

The McCann 5!


We found out in May that we are expecting a little McCann in January. We heard the heart beat a couple of weeks ago. I am 14 weeks and feeling great. I have been very blessed to have such an easy first trimester. My diabetes has been somewhat of a challenge to keep in line, but I'm working on it with my doctor and it's nothin' I can't handle.

The kids are super excited. We told them by having a special dinner in the beginning of June. We had a dinner with baby red potatoes, baby spinach salad, baby pork bits, and baby muffins. The kids just thought it was funny that everything was "baby," they didn't think anything of it after that. We had our dinner and Brian kept saying, "how did you like the baby...?" The kids still didn't catch on. So then Brian said, "Well, we already told Quianna, but we thought we would tell you together. About a baby... we have decided... that we... are... not getting a baby dog." So then the kids were like, "ok..." So I said, "should we tell them what we are going to get?" and I handed them the ultrasound picture to see if they could figure it out. Before Quianna even saw what it was, she ran up and started hugging Brian, jumping up and down. Elijah was looking at the picture for a while trying to figure out what he was holding. I explained to them what it was. It was tons of fun!

To read more past stories from my pregnancy, go here. I don't know now that it's out if I'll keep posting there or here - so you'll just have to keep looking.

4 comments:

  1. Well, if you want us to be able to read, you're going to have to make it public (or just invite us lol) Glad that you're feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Kimberly's pregnancy blog is now open for everyone... sorry about that!

      Delete