“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Summer is almost here!

And things are coming to an end for me.

  1. I have begun packing up my house... well at least going through and decluttering - the pre-step to packing. 
  2. Homeschool will end either the last week of May, or first week of June. We are going to finish our research report and do another book report and then we'll be done. I could really use some extra time to get our house ready since we are moving June 30.
  3. All-City - Earlier this year I turned in my resignation letter for All-City. I said that I would not be here next year. I had gone back and forth whether or not I wanted to stay when I found out Brian was going to be the artistic director, but I decided it would be better for me, the program, and our family if I let it go. I am glad. They found someone perfect for the job - a good friend of mine.
I am excited for a new chapter in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment