“The most important of the Lord’s work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes”
-President Harold B. Lee-

Thursday, March 12, 2009

50's Sock Hop


Ok, I know all of you want pictures... so here ya go :-) Brian and Quianna went to a 50's Sock Hop for a daddy/daughter date at church last Saturday. The night before, I put together a "poodle skirt" for her although I chose cool flowers and butterflies to put on it instead. At the Sock Hop they had hot dogs, hulahoops, and a bubble blowing contest.























Brian bought some steaks and tater tots (Elijah loves them) so Elijah and I can have a special night also. Then we picked Quianna and Brian up at the church and I was able to get some pictures.







Afterwards, we were invited to someone's house to play/sing. This picture is when the kids wanted to sing a church song for them while they played along.

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see pics of Brian and the kids. We don't get to see them much and miss them! Looks like a great time was had by all. Keep the news and pics coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures - only thing none of Kimberly. I understand that you are going to the Tri-Cities this coming week-end and then on to Seattle. Have lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete